Saturday, August 18, 2007

@ Sengkang, Singapore

....it's been almost three years that i'm staying in Sengkang... most of my friends and colleagues are staying in this area of Singapore. Although it's not that near at the city, our unit is very accessible, it's near the shopping center, bus interchange and MRT station, making it more comfortable to us...below are some of the photos taken by me to give you a preview about the beauty of Sengkang...

(Sengkang East Way..Blk 323 A, this is the place where we are staying)









(The Sengkang Community Center)











(Compass Point Shopping Center)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks familiar, ur my neighbor ryt?

Bruce said...

yeah...you used to be my neighbor right?

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you
wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can
do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than
that, this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read.
I will certainly be back.

Also visit my web-site - Cebu Philippines Time